For a Dutch company we are looking for a PHP Developer. You will be part of a young and friendly team (32 persons), based in Haarlem. The office culture is fun and relaxed, where they meet up every Friday for drinks and other social events.
We’re looking for a candidate that is both hard working and able to work in a young and dynamic environment. Someone who is willing to learn and is willing to positively contribute to creating great digital products and services. You should have good understanding of php web development, DevOps and willing to join the team on the journey to great heights and take their platform to a next level.
- Analytical and problem solving
- Hands on, eager to learn
- Determined to find solutions to challenging technical requirements
- Social, likes to work towards deadlines and in a team
- Likes to work for a non-corporate company where culture is highly valued
- The company can assist you with finding accommodation, but they don’t offer sponsorships
- Ability to assist and guide developers
- Overall experience in a PHP development environment for at least 3-5 years
- Expertise in design patterns, and willingness to follow and improve existing patterns.
- Expertise in PHP, SQL, SOAP, RESTapi
- Experience with PHP frameworks, such as Laravel.
- Comfortable with Composer
- Skills in GIT
- Skills in Linux and bash scripting
- Experience with unit testing
- Fluent in English, Dutch is not a requirement (only if you feel like learning it)
Gross Salary indication: €3.000,- + 8% holiday bonus.
You can call us at 0031 23 – 763 1000 or send us a WhatsApp at 0031 6 – 34 87 63 06